Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“Customer”) using the services of Modular Infotech for purchase of software through an online mode through payment gateway. Each Customer is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
We would endeavour to supply the product against your order depending upon the availability of the product. However we reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order. If there is any revision, discontinuance, or cessation, we may, in our discretion, ship products which have substantially similar functionality and specifications to the products ordered or cancel your order. If you have already paid, we will refund the payment in such case, if we cannot ship the product. Please note that no software is available as on-line download from our web site.
We respect and protect the privacy of the customers who avails our online services.
While placing an order through online mode, customer provides various personal data such as name and address, Credit card/Debit card information and email address. We use this data only for execution of order or communicating with customer or supplier about the status of an order.
You can cancel your order online within 24 hours of placing the order. In this case, please send an email for cancellation of order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receipt of order cancellation email, your entire order amount will be refunded.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item is shipped or delivered to you.
Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to our Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the Customer shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact Modular Infotech via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided to confirm payment.
- in case the Bank Account is not debited, the Customer may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the Customer agrees that under no circumstances Modular Infotech shall be held responsible for fraudulent transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Modular Infotech.
- Any waiver of any rights available to Modular Infotech under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
- The Customer agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Modular Infotech or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
Modular Infotech has made this Service available to the Customer as a matter of convenience. Modular Infotech expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service.
Modular Infotech assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the Customer on account of:
- the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
- any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
The Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Modular Infotech and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.